Classroom Use Checklist
Use this handy checklist to determine what options you have for using your materials in a face-to-face or online classroom setting.
Copyright at UNCG
Copyright, always a concern in a research university environment, has become a much larger issue in recent years with the rise of the internet and online learning. This website is designed as a copyright resource for UNCG faculty members concerned with copyright issues surrounding both teaching and research.
- Copyright basics: An overview of copyright law as it applies to your work at UNCG.
- Information for instructors: Resources to help you use the materials you need in a classroom environment—face to face or online.
- Information for authors: Scholarly communication and intellectual property ownership issues.
- Information for students: A collection of resources for students on copyright, plagiarism, and citation.
- Resources and contacts: UNCG contacts who can help you with your questions.
Disclaimer: This site presents copyright guidelines and resources but should not be considered legal advice.